Nicotine Gum And Throat Cancer Do Nicotine Lozenges Cause Mouth, Gum And Tooth Irritation?


Do Nicotine lozenges cause mouth, gum and tooth irritation? - nicotine gum and throat cancer

I quit smoking a year ago. I started with nicotine gum, but then switched to the nicotine lozenge and used for about 8 months. I have become addicted to them, my desire to smoke a cigarette is still strong, and I know that if I take the pills smoking. In recent months I've noticed that my teeth and gums started to hurt. The problem was getting worse. I went into a check to my dentist and he sees no problem with the gums and teeth, except for a tooth, said he has a very bad cavity that needs a root canal. A few days later, my mouth hurts everything that I was dying. I use an oral analgesic topical that helps the gums. But I'm worried. Pellets does not irritate the mouth? I take more than the recommended dose of tablets per day. Am I at risk of mouth / throat cancer from smoking?

2 comments:

RawrzImo said...

Nicotine is a carcinogen and are therefore not at risk of cancer. However, the tablets can irritate the mouth and probably is what you are doing.

mlln5691 said...

yesss .. nicotine.more its an addictive substance that H. .. it irritates all

Post a Comment