Does Coconut Oil Get Rid Of Parasites How Do I Use Virgin Coconut Oil To Get Rid Of Dandruff?


How do I use virgin coconut oil to get rid of dandruff? - does coconut oil get rid of parasites

I've heard that virgin coconut oil is good for getting rid of dandruff, but when I shed my bad! I massaged my scalp and left him in a moment, then wash with shampoo, as I've heard people say what they do. I did several days. Nothing. I still feel film and also the scalp of dandruff. I thought that coconut oil a little if they are fighting against psoriasis, fungus and bacteria, and scrub your skin. Can someone who knows a lot about coconut oil, please call me step by step instructions on how to use it to get rid of dandruff? I know I could use a dandruff shampoo, but I will not do that. I want to go natural. I'm not doing right or am I just one of the few natural products that Don't work? I know, in case of skin color and type of skin has nothing to do with her long brown hair medium straight and do my hair is thick and therefore have a finely structured much hair on his head, but each hair is. And my scalp is naturally oily, but I thought that the nutrients contained in coconut oil, the things that could counteract to dandruff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I have the same hair type as yours. That's what I want:
1. wet hair - I use a spray and a comb, you do not want your hair wet.
2. the application of organic virgin coconut oil - rub the scalp, so that the comb in her hair. Make sure your scalp is completely covered with oil, hair oil helps to distribute the long hair.
3. Allow time so he can at least a few hours. You can protect it overnight (use a shower cap on the pillow).
4. Wash hair with a shampoo gentle, pH balanced. Use shampoo contains no Laurel / laureth sulfate (label control can be purchased at a health food store)
5. State, if necessary.
6. ) As a final rinse, 2 cups hot water 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (the pH balance.

You may need to repeat the treatment several times before the results. I've been there twice and is very helpful. Good luck!

Post a Comment