Can Xanex Help Bipolar Someone Help Me About Depression?


Someone help me about depression? - can xanex help bipolar

I suffered from depression and bipolar mania and depression my whole life. I have serious anxiety problems and suffer from panic attacks. I am taking medication, Prozac, Lamictal and Xanex. Recently it got worse ... It's like medicine does not work. I am constantly afraid of my chest feels like I'm pressed to death. Should I go to the doctor and say? My only problem is they have no insurance and the cost of my Lamictal me $ 120.00 per month, I can not pay, I will take a lower dose, it should be. My doctor knows. I wanted some input from someone.

4 comments:

Zom-bee said...

Join a depression self-help group. You can also learn and can share coping strategies. If you feel sad, with or without cause and you're sick and tired of feeling this way without end, there are some relaxation techniques that help you can back into a simple and smooth. Get a pen and paper. Sit down and put a gentle and relaxing music. As you sit or lie comfortably while listening to soft music, make a list of things you believe contribute to their depression. Good luck.

someonew... said...

I feel your pain, I am on many different medications for the same things. I'm not sure either, but there are few alternatives. Find different types of plants to observe and see what kind of herbal or holistic care facility in your area. It sounds crazy, but suitable plant can help with all the symptoms.

Vanessa S said...

Ask your doctor, it is anyway you can prescribe the right dose of medication without an increase in the price. Another option is to register for health insurance obtained. Hope this helps, feel better.

Enigma said...

I'm on Lamictal, too. I can understand epilepsy. I have insurance, but.

Post a Comment